 Star Wars / 14948
Re: 7133 Bounty Hunter....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 25 Dec 2002 20:45:12 GMT

Nathan Wells
In lugnet.starwars, Larry Pieniazek writes:

snip<

One thing I was wondering about, the instructions show a grey 1x2 brick used
in the assembly of each scimitar. But the copy of the set I got includes one
white and one gray!

Did you insert a gray brick into the cockpit where Zam sits?  If so, remove
that brick and insert the white one.  Now you should have two gray bricks for
the wings/scimitars.  (the white brick in the instructions looks gray, but it's
not)

snip<

I liked the set though! And it's the first time I got LEGO(r) for Christmas
from Josette so that's good too.

Yeah, it's a cool set.  Zam's face makes a great Gollum.

Nathan Wells

http://www.lugnet.com/people/members/?m=1850

One Brick to rule them all,
One Brick to find them,