 Star Wars / 1289
  Re: Picture of Mos Espa Podrace box

I don't see large quantity of orange in this set. If you are looking at the bigger racer on the right, it is mainly yellow. Look at the upper left "wing", which is clearly yellow. The other "wings" are in shadow which make them look orange. Wish (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Picture of Mos Espa Podrace box

(...) profile picture of the three racers in the bottom right corner, the top pod has a yellow front and the bottom one looks like it has a orange front. I think the top of the upper left wing that you mention looks yellow is that way because of (...) (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Picture of Mos Espa Podrace box

(...) "wing", (...) has (...) From what I've seen in the trailers and leaks about Hasbro's products this is Sebulba's pod-racer and it does seem to be orange. (25 years ago, 16-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

Roger Connor wrote in message ... (...) pod (...) think (...) is (...) Purple! No, blue! Jesse ___...___ Jesse The Jolly Jingoist Looking for answers? Read the rec.toys.lego FAQ! (URL) in Deja News! (URL) (25 years ago, 17-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)