 Star Wars / 12880
Re: In line for Episode 2 Already? Sheesh!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 16:41:40 GMT

Several TRU's are gonna have the Midnight Madness when Episode II toys come
out.  Check out www.theforce.net and look under Collecting.  They have a
list of all participating TRU locations.

BTW.  I'm more excited about the new Lego's on April 23rd than the movie
itself right now.  The other night I found all the new sets at Walmart and
had them in my hot little hand but they refused to sell them to me!
Arrrgghh.  Mussst.....waait...patiently.....8)

Keith Blumenthal

In lugnet.starwars, Scott E. Sanburn writes:
To All,

I am about excited as the next person to seeing this film, but I am not
standing in line for over a month to wait. How would I pay all of my LEGO bills?

Yikes!

Is TRU going to have that midnight opening again when Episode 1 toys come out?

Scott S.