 Star Wars / 12876
    In line for Episode 2 Already? Sheesh! —Scott E. Sanburn
   To All, I am about excited as the next person to seeing this film, but I am not standing in line for over a month to wait. How would I pay all of my LEGO bills? (URL) TRU going to have that midnight opening again when Episode 1 toys come out? Scott (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: In line for Episode 2 Already? Sheesh! —Keith Blumenthal
   Several TRU's are gonna have the Midnight Madness when Episode II toys come out. Check out www.theforce.net and look under Collecting. They have a list of all participating TRU locations. BTW. I'm more excited about the new Lego's on April 23rd than (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)