 Star Wars / 12855
    Re: 7143 review —James Wilson
   Just got this one and built it. Here's one "problem" I haven't seen mentioned: Where's the rest of the R2 unit!?!?!?! What good is a head without the rest? That drops the whole "playability" of the set. Obi-Wan can't land somewhere and head off with (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: 7143 review —Eric Kingsley
   (...) According to what I know about the movie the astromechs are built into the ships and all there is is the head. These are not traditional astromechs. I believe what they have is what you will see in the Movie. Eric Kingsley (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)