 Star Wars / 12853
    Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02 —Jason Spears
   (...) Jumpin' Jiminie Crickets! From a first glance this is dead on. No wait, after looking closer it is still right on. The mixed bricks to give it that worn feel is great. The windshield in front is perfect. The arms for the front door look quite (...) (22 years ago, 9-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Jawa Sandcrawler '02 —Joel Kuester
   (...) thanks! (...) after I got my Yoda and saw the tone of the dark orange bricks, the first thing I thought was 'rust' that is a great new color! I seriously thought of rebuilding the Sandcrawler then and there, but I just didn't have a good (...) (22 years ago, 10-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)