 Star Wars / 12852
  Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened

Have you tried: -->Some Wal Mart employees don't care about what they are doing? The boxes of Episode II lego I saw were clearly marked "not for display until xx date"... IMHO, only about 20% of Wal-Mart employees *actually care* about paying (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened

The reason those sets were out on the floor was the same reason Wal-Mart is so successful. See, Wal-Mart can have lower prices on things because they have no inventory in the back. They have 99.9% of their products on the floor, so they can dedicate (...) (22 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)