 Star Wars / 12830
  Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened

(...) ...except that the Wal-Marts where I found my sets had them on the shelves. No tags, just the sets nestled in there. It was active restocking. No, I haven't seen any more, so they're probably holding them back now. Glad I bought when I did! (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened

(...) That was probobly some wal-mart employee not knowing that the items werent supposed to be out. Either that or someone found them on the top shelf area and put them on the shelves. (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about the episode 2 sets, my thoughts as to what happened

(...) When I went to buy Yoda & Dooku I was told "Sorry we can't sell you that -- this was meant to be taken off the shelf -- after September 11 you know..." // Dave (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: about the episode 2 sets

(...) Me, too... Wal-Mart in Avon, CT had piles of SWII stuff last week, and I made an employee get some down with a ladder. There were also a lot on shelves, too, all priced and ready to go. Also had a Spider-Man set for the Spielberg (...) (22 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)