 Star Wars / 12816
  Comic scans?

Could someone tell me if there are scans on the web somewhere of the SW comics that appeared in the building instructions and Mania Magazines? Adrick (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Comic scans?

(...) Hey Adrick. I'm sorry I don't know where to point you, but if they arn't on Brickshelf, good hunting. I have a hunch that the comics that appear in the intructions cannot be copied. Then again, they arn't protecting the design of the model, (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)