 Star Wars / 12815
  FBTB@CII Update

Just a note for those who may not have noticed; after the excitement of having Eric Harshbarger's life size R2 unit arrive I have announced confirmation tonight that we'll also have Ben Fleskes' minifig scale Falcon as well. This will hopefully end (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events)