 Star Wars / 12813
    Gunships and Yodas a poppin' —Chris Giddens
   Hi, Just picked up the Republic Gunship at Walmart in Rome GA. They had the Yoda statue too. Like all good AFOL's, I went to walmart looking on top shelves for deals... then I saw a huge pile of ep 2 sets (some I've already gotten) on an aisle next (...) (22 years ago, 4-Apr-02, to lugnet.starwars)