 Star Wars / 12681
New MOC: TIE Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 06:45:34 GMT

If you follow the above link, you'll find youself looking at my TIE shuttle.
For those who don't know, the TIE Shuttle is based on the TIE Bomber's
frame, but modified to carry 2 passengers ship to ship within the Imperial
Fleet. It is usually used by senior officers of the Imperial Forces, Captain
Needa took one for his trip to see Vader.

If you've followed the link, you've found a few pictures of the ship, a
small scene with two Imperial Officers boarding the Shuttle, a small mpg
movie (that may or may not work) that shows the tops of the both pods of the
ship sliding off for access purposes, based on info I gathered from this
board regarding the hatch mechanism of the TIE bomber, and a small Imperial
cargo carrying device piloted by an Astromech driod converted with stairs
for the officers to board the ship.

Also, the interior isn't finished yet.  You'll notice that there are no pics
of the inside of the pilot's pod.  There is just a seat for the pilot.  Plus
there is an unfinished ladder in the back of the passenger pod.

Please let me know what you think.