 Star Wars / 12678
Re: Fan Sculpture at CII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 03:03:49 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Tim Saupé writes:
And the url is . . . http://www.fbtb.net/journal.html

Wow that looks really cool!  If I can scrape together the money, I'll
definitely donate some bricks.  Its wonderful you are promoting the LEGO
hobby to the mainstream SW fans.  Best of luck!

And, since Indy isn't that far from me (3hrs or so), I might be inclined to
drive down for a day and hang out.

Be sure to keep us posted on progress of the sculpture and after event
photos :-)

-Tim

(popping his head up for something truly cool)