 Star Wars / 12676
12675  |  12677
Subject:
Fan Sculpture at CII
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2002 02:45:15 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

As you may or may not know - FBTB was selected to exhibit at the second Star
Wars Celebration this May in Indianapolis.  Event organizers are forecasting
over 35,000 people, and I'm going to do my best to bring a lot of Brick to a
genre that is dominated by action figures.

The Fan Sculpture was something that I came up with to try and show the
breadth of the LEGO fanbase.  So please stop by FBTB.net if you'd like to
donate to it.

Thanks
Tim
http://www.fbtb.net