 Star Wars / 12551
Re: Jedi Starfighter "Fight" mode?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 6 Mar 2002 13:34:45 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Jude Beaudin writes:
In the future, you may want to put a character on each line for your
'spoiler space' because those of us who read from the web can see what you
tried to hide in the brief view of your message on the web page. :-/

Another way to prevent spoilers from showing up in the brief view is to use
the nntp-standard sig-marker.  Put '-- ' (without quotes) on a line by
itself before the sensitive information, and everything following the dashes
will *not* be shown in Brief View.

Thank goodness it was not as important as Darth Vader being Luke's father. ;-)

*What*!?!  No way!  That's not fair - I haven't watched all the movies - why
didn't you warn me there was a spoiler in your message?

;)

Steve