 Star Wars / 12501
    Galactic Brick shows some more signs of life... —Monica Wilbur
   Just thought I'd drop word that this weeks seen some more updates to my favorite poster child, Galactic Brick. Just in case you wanted to humor me, or something. P.S. Any Salt Lakers seen any Ep. II sets locally? I'm eagerly awaiting the black (...) (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)