 Star Wars / 12501
12500  |  12502
Subject:
Galactic Brick shows some more signs of life...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 05:23:18 GMT

Just thought I'd drop word that this weeks seen some more updates to my
favorite poster child, Galactic Brick. Just in case you wanted to humor me,
or something.

P.S. Any Salt Lakers seen any Ep. II sets locally? I'm eagerly awaiting the
black market Ep.II set that features the N'Sync sweeties....

mo
www.galacticbrick.com
It's all about plastic