 Star Wars / 12492
  7143 Jedi Starfighter review

Picked up a couple at the Mall of America LEGO Imagination Center today and built one right away of course. Box shots: (URL) ship design is pretty cool - can't wait to see it on the big screen (3 months!) Nice use of the new slope types - 2 black (...) (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 7143 Jedi Starfighter review

Give us some real pics. Like a close up of the figs and a close up of parts we haven't been able to see in the spoilers. C'mon, we have seen the box already. (23 years ago, 17-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)