 Star Wars / 12475
  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

Well, I must say that for myself, this is explanation enough. Tim, you should know that even critical people like me do appreciate the work you put in to your site. Of course, I can be one of the argumentative types that doesn't like to see (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: The decline of "From Bricks to Bothans"

I can certainly relate to both Tim and Alfred on slowly loosing interest in the SW line from LEGO. We can all remember the great time when the first sets hit the shops and the great info on FBTB. It's a pity the webmaster of a truly awesome site (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)