 Star Wars / 12388
  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) Juniorized is an interesting term for the new Slave I. It looks to me like it uses at least as many parts as the old one, possibly more. Sure, it uses some of the new non-brick pieces, but honestly, with it's curved surfaces, it's a good (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: !Castle Shields!

(...) It is. The new Slave I is at the $50 price point, if memory serves; the old one was at the $20 price point. So more detail and more pieces are to be expected. It's a lot bigger, too. :) best LFB (22 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)