 Star Wars / 12370
  some new photo's from 2002 sets.

(URL) seen these before,.... (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: some new photo's from 2002 sets.

(...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: some new photo's from 2002 sets.

I have, because I scanned em :p (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: some new photo's from 2002 sets.

(...) The photograph of Anakin's speeder is from such an angle that it is hard to tell whether the model is any good or not. But Zam Wessell's speeder, despite being a very simple design, is very cool. And while the photos I have seen of Zam Wessell (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: some new photo's from 2002 sets.

I think the lime green is nasty. And I'm having a difficult time accepting all the new curve slopes. Maybe it's just too many new parts at once for me, but I'm largely dissapointed so far. Too many new colors and curve slopes. Overall the set (...) (23 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)