 Star Wars / 12366
    Re: Republic Gunship —Jon Palmer
   "Jon Palmer" <jpalmer@oklahoma.net> wrote in message news:Gqvn6B.Knx@lugnet.com... (...) they (...) Ok I found the other pics on StarWars.com: (URL) clears some stuff up. -Jon (in classic Space you can have pilots sittin' on wings and such, exposed (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Republic Gunship —Stephen Pakbaz
   The cargobay? near the back is open on both sides, I can see through it in some places. This open space stikes me as not such a good thing to have on a gunship. I think that maybe the vertical wings under the big wings in the back may be part of (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Republic Gunship —Mark Chittenden
   Has a kind of Hind feel to me. The Hind also had a rather large 'cargo' area for an attack helicopter (the Soviets tried to use it as a dual purpose craft, kinda like a flying infantry fighting vehicle). This would fit the Gunship's role of being a (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)