 Star Wars / 12361
  Re: Republic Gunship

"Mark Chittenden" <mdublade@aol.com> wrote in message news:GqvDy5.H4n@lugnet.com... (...) are (...) I thought the same thing. Look on the box cover at starwars.com. The Unknown Jedi and one of the Clone Trooper look like they're about to kick LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Republic Gunship

I sense something, a disturbence in the Force... Um, is it just me, but does it seem that the Clone Troopers and the Jedi are on the SAME side here? Clone Troopers piloting the REPUBLIC Gunship, and there on the side what looks to be the IMPERIAL (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)