 Star Wars / 12343
  Princess Leia

There a some new SW-sets coming this spring. A lot of them seem to have new minifigs. Is there a chance that there will be a set with a (new) princess Leia minifig?? Has anyone seen more pictures of the new sets?? The new "Slave-One" already looks (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Princess Leia

(...) I suspect that the main focus of future Star Wars sets this year will be Episode II---they've already rolled out several Classic sets. (Not that I have anything against more Star Wars sets. . .) However, this does raise an interesting point. I (...) (23 years ago, 1-Feb-02, to lugnet.starwars)