 Star Wars / 12300
  Something struck me as humorous about Chewbacca on the Imperial AT-ST box...

I laughed out loud when I saw the back of the box for set 7127, the Star Wars Imperial AT-ST. For those of you who haven't seen this set, it is one of those two-legged vehicles that the Wookiee Chewie stole in Episode 6, and then showed up outside (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.fun)