 Star Wars / 12282
  2002 SW Sets - impressions

Well, we finally got the 2002 sets here in Colorado Springs, CO. So far I've managed to pickup 5 of the sets, with hopes on getting the rest shortly. The sets I've gotten so far are: 7119 - Cloud Car, 7139 - Ewok Attack, 7200 - Final Duel 1, 7201 - (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002 SW Sets - impressions

(...) I only have the Ewok Attack (Christmas present from my daughter) but it's pretty good. It has a lot of brown, and a neat ball joint that I haven't seen before, with a hole for a technic pin. The ball socket I've seen in roboriders. I'd like a (...) (22 years ago, 7-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: 2002 SW Sets - impressions

I used the Ewok Attack catapault for my Castle themed things. Now to get working on my Space theme. (...) (22 years ago, 9-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)