 Star Wars / 12252
  Re: New Dark Red Translucent?

(...) I can confirm that the new Cam dark red hair element is likewise translucent, I was going to post about it but I probably forgot to do so. Not sure what I think about it, but I am not bothered by it as it stands. It is interesting in that it (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: New Dark Red Translucent?

(...) Um... I think you need a minor vocabulary lesson. :-) Trasparent: You can see through it and light passes through it. Opaque: You can not see through it nor does light pass through it.. Translucent: You can not see through it but light passes (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.starwars)