 Star Wars / 12223
Re: Missing Pieces in Watto's Junkyard
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 06:01:37 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, John R. Beck writes:
In lugnet.starwars, Selçuk Göre writes:
Hi,

Today I had the chance to put together the Watto's Junkyard that I purchased
from a TRU in UK. The unfortunate thing is that there is no Watto or the
other creature (Mavhonic?) in the box.

Actually there's a comic on the FBTB page relating that very same thing
exactly.  Maybe he had the same thing happen...

Hi! I'm the guy who di the comic (and all the other comics) at FBTB. There is no
Mawhonic figure (who was the three-eyes goat guy) in the set, which was the gag
for the comic. However, you should have gotten a Watto! I'd call up Lego's
customer service phone line right away.

-Greg Hyland