 Star Wars / 12147
  Re: We have Ewoks!! - Speeder Bike comparison pics added

Ok, finally got an original style speeder bike rebuilt for some camparison shots: (URL) the skids to the handlebars they are identical in height. From vanes to backpack they are the same length (the studs surrounding the backpack on the original (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

its creative, I like it. thanks for this John! Gary John Radtke <jaradtke@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:GnwH74.HtI@lugnet.com... (...) on (...) the (...) figure (...) I'll (...) fond (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)