 Star Wars / 12144
Re: EP II LEGO Yoda SPOILER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 23:55:15 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ahui Herrera writes:
TheForce.net has some pics of what the EP II LEGO Yoda will look like plus
some more spoilers on this topic.

Go here
http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.html#13375
-Ahui

Gah!  I can't get anything at action-figure.com to load at all.  I can ping
them and receive 208.155.68.5 but that has no better results in a browser.
Hopefully they come back up or someone copied the pics.

In the meantime check out this tidbit from rebelscum
http://www.rebelscum.com/article.asp?i=6960
and Wessel Burgers brickshelf gallery
Looks like a Jedi Starfighter with lots of dark red no less!!

John

  Re: EP II LEGO Yoda SPOILER - Pics!

(...) Okay, I managed to squeeze onto the site and copy the pics. Nothing impressive, really, but I suppose nothing is impressive at that compression level :) Yes, those are the biggest versions available. (URL) that does it... the Tusken Raider set (...) (23 years ago, 6-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)