 Star Wars / 12142
Re: EP II LEGO Yoda SPOILER
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2001 18:45:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Ahui Herrera writes:
TheForce.net has some pics of what the EP II LEGO Yoda will look like plus
some more spoilers on this topic.

Go here
http://www.theforce.net/episode2/index.html#13375
-Ahui

At that website, when I click the link to view the pics, nothing shows up on
the browser. Does anyone else have that problem? If not, can someone else
post the pics or email them to me? I'm dying to see them!
Oscar