 Star Wars / 12142
  Re: EP II LEGO Yoda SPOILER

(...) At that website, when I click the link to view the pics, nothing shows up on the browser. Does anyone else have that problem? If not, can someone else post the pics or email them to me? I'm dying to see them! Oscar (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: EP II LEGO Yoda SPOILER

Thanks for posting the pics. Check out this site that has the same pics plus boxed pics of both final (...) (23 years ago, 7-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)