 Star Wars / 1214
    Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed... —Colin Lang
   My hypothesis on this, is that these pieces are in fact blue, and the use of the 2 1X3 slopes instead of a 2X3 slope is probably to enable them to keep up the high level of alternate model possibilities that we've seen in other Star Wars sets. I (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: An Episode I Set Finally Revealed... —Jeff Stembel
   (...) I like the piece Selection, too! Did you notice at the front? It looks like it has two trans-orange 1x2 bricks!! And perhaps a Trans-orange Insectoids dome in the back!! I don't think that is hair. I think it is Obi-wan's cowl. It looks like (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-99, to lugnet.starwars)