 Star Wars / 12126
  Re: We have Ewoks!!

(...) Thanks a million for posting these! It's great to see they're going to be out for the holidays--ahhh, I'll have something fun to buy when I'm in Michigan! I like the Stubbies™. They look pretty cool. best LFB [Stubbies™ is a coinage of...well, (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: We have Ewoks!!

(...) <Smiles> -R (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars)