 Star Wars / 12100
  Re: Lego starwars site

Stupid, isn't it? If TLG takes such an alleged interest in LUGNET, FBTB, etc...one would think they prefer to keep their own website current and, therefore, "competitive." I go straight to LUGNET and FBTB for the latest. Shame on TLG for abandoning (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego starwars site

(...) To point out when they are wrong? <g> Jude (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego starwars site

No, to keep their site up-to-date. OK, I guess it could have been interpreted that way. Does anybody have an idea of the structure within TLG that handles the website? It's a safe guess that a team or department is responsible for the up-keep. I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego starwars site

(...) <snip> Did you not catch my sarcasm?!? Jude (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)