 Star Wars / 12098
  Lego starwars site

Hey everyone... I was just wondering if anyone has any idea why lego hasn't bothered to update the starwars section of the web site in soooo long?? They still have the 2001 "preview" stuff up there for goodness sakes!! Just venting... and (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego starwars site

Stupid, isn't it? If TLG takes such an alleged interest in LUGNET, FBTB, etc...one would think they prefer to keep their own website current and, therefore, "competitive." I go straight to LUGNET and FBTB for the latest. Shame on TLG for abandoning (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego starwars site

(...) To point out when they are wrong? <g> Jude (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego starwars site

No, to keep their site up-to-date. OK, I guess it could have been interpreted that way. Does anybody have an idea of the structure within TLG that handles the website? It's a safe guess that a team or department is responsible for the up-keep. I (...) (23 years ago, 28-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Lego starwars site

(...) <snip> Did you not catch my sarcasm?!? Jude (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)