 Star Wars / 12062
  Where’s Mo…?

What ever happened to Monica Wilbur? She had a great site -www.galacticbrick.com Then she stopped updating it? (she did once on 11/12/01… but how come the withdrawal.) And then she stopped postin’ to Lugnet? Why, --==RiçhärÐ==-- -Duct tape is like (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

I dunno but I just checked out her site and find the saga of Boba Fett versus Boba Cat absolutely hilarious! (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

(...) www.galacticbrick.com Yah, some of her material is just killer! It’s like she’s a professional writer at Toy Fair… Some really funny stuff of hers below; If a killer monkey forced its scruffy way into my home, first thing I'd do is run and (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

I personally don't know - but having been asked the question myself numerous times I know that she ran a big GameBoy site. With the new GameBoy Advance out, it wouldn't surprise me if she was busy with it. Tim (URL) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

Having just now picked myself up off the floor after laughing so hard I just gotta say, WHERE'S MO! (...) (23 years ago, 23-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

(...) I was aware that she did a lot of free-lance writing work for the site, but I was unaware of the extent to which she was involved. (...) That’d make a lot of sense…seein’ as how well composed her site is- I can understand that she’d be really (...) (23 years ago, 24-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

Eep, I'm still around, just lazy :). Actually, I'm still interested in the site and updating it and all that, but just haven't got much time, lately. I solemnly swear on my sacred stash of Star Wars LEGO to make a conscious effort to update at least (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

(...) ***Nice to have you back!!! <Obligatory Star Wars inference> --- -For I was afraid that you’d slipped into the ‘dark side!’ (non-Lego interests) But ‘tis good to see your reemergence into the force… --- I really look forward to seein’ the new (...) (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

I feel like I'm attending my own wake... *dons a black shroud and frowny face* Prodded by an e-mail entity known as "Bobzilla", I finally pumped out a new episode of Boba Cat. It's good to be back. I'll have to get to these boards and other great (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

Oh, and new stuff there shall be. Heaps. I decree it. Thanks for the interest. I was close to yanking the site entirely after I heard what the title of Episode II was going to be, but I guess I got over it. mo www.galacticbrick.com (...) (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)

  Re: Where’s Mo…?

Boba Cat! Hilarious! ROFL LOL (23 years ago, 5-Dec-01, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.people)