 Star Wars / 12024
Re: SW 2002
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 22:18:10 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Kai Brodersen writes:

Why are they remaking Slave I?

A friend of mine that follows Star Wars (way to closely) has said something
about the nature of Boba Fett (Spelling?) coming from a long line of bounty
hunters and that this might not be Slave I but another ship pre-dating the
Slave ship seen in Episode V.

My friend even thinks there may be some illusion to Bounty hunters being almost
like a "Jedi" (collective, cult, way-of-life) in which similar gear and
uniforms are used. Perhaps this will all be made clearer May 2002.

Todd