 Star Wars / 11999
  Re: Quick review of the Rebel Blockade Runner

"John R. Beck" <jbeck@naturecenter.org> wrote in message news:GMECtH.Kp3@lugnet.com... (...) Can (...) The bridge is partly hollow inside the "truncated conical areas" (couldn't think of a better way to put it!) but not by much - you could probably (...) (23 years ago, 7-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Quick review of the Rebel Blockade Runner

Dan, Thanks for the reply. I don't anticipate getting the set til Christmas, if then...its fairly expensive...but when I do I'll let you know what I come up with. I figure that since most of star wars sets are not "to scale" anyway that it would be (...) (23 years ago, 16-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)