 Star Wars / 11966
  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

(...) Heh. I like that shuttle, by the way; I remember posting something to that effect around Christmastime, but the gallery says it's new. Was there a prior incar- nation, or are they just new photos? LFB (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: I miss the old LUGNET...

Thanks, LFB. They're new photos of the same model with minor detail improvements, to be precise. I wanted to clean up the background as well, so I placed the shuttle on the back of a road sign for the metallic reflective effect. It's the back of an (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Updated Shuttle MOC (thread dragged over from .general)

(...) I'll have to go look at it again to check out those effects, as they didn't compute before. What details changed? If possible, you might consider putting up one of the old photos, just to highlight those changes--my memory isn't what it used (...) (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.starwars)