 Star Wars / 11967
Re: I miss the old LUGNET...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 3 Nov 2001 16:29:07 GMT

Thanks, LFB.  They're new photos of the same model with minor detail
improvements, to be precise.  I wanted to clean up the background as well,
so I placed the shuttle on the back of a road sign for the metallic
reflective effect.  It's the back of an airport sign, actually.  I know this
is off topic, but do you fly?  I noticed "pilot" in your screen name...just
curious.  I'm currently on my sixth day off in a row...company is really
cutting back the flight schedule.

-Matt

.