 Star Wars / 11937
    New Star Wars Sets UCS Blockade Runner and Darth Maul —Kevin Powell
   If anybody has the new Lego catalog for this Christmas they know that two new Star Wars Lego sets have been introduced. One seems to be a Master Builders type set, like the Statue of Liberty set. It is a bust of Darth Maul that appears to be (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Star Wars Sets UCS Blockade Runner and Darth Maul —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Yep, this broke here about a month or so ago, so the initial rush of discussion is long over. FBTB ((URL) has a partial list of next year's sets as well (though no graphics), as well as additional shots of both models, in the news archives. (...) (23 years ago, 28-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: New Star Wars Sets UCS Blockade Runner and Darth Maul —Kevin Powell
   (...) Sorry I'm a little slow and I didn't read back far enough in the archives, so I'm sorry about the redundancy. (23 years ago, 29-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)