 Star Wars / 11936
Re: Pic of 7200 7201 Final Duel sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2002
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 08:05:59 GMT

Yeah, show us the scans!

In lugnet.starwars, Steve Chuck writes:
The Nov-Dec mania magazine has a special offer for lego club members.  You
can order set K7200 which consists of 7200 final duel I and 7201 final duel
II for $13.98.  $14 for 52 pieces, pic shows emperor sitting on throne with
a gungan sub window for the background and darth.  The other shows luke,
stormtrooper, and imperial officer on a 6x8 plate with train rails and a
mars arch doorway.

Also special is set 4793 Ogel Shark Sub for $19.99 (111 pieces).  It has
some new arm pieces that might be useful.

Scans if people are interested can be posted later.