 Star Wars / 11908
Re: Episode 1 DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 18:56:12 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Richard Marchetti writes:

::yawn::

Or you could save your money for almost any other purpose and spend it more
wisely.

Vote with your dollars, people.  Don't buy crap.

-- Hop-Frog

If that's how you feel, that's fine with me...

But some of the scenes that were cut were fantastic, and though I own TPM on
VHS I had to have the DVD.  I've loved Star Wars since I was a kid (born in
78, grew up with SW) and I find TPM a fantastic addition to the series.
Can't wait for Episode II!

Say nay if you want, it's not gonna keep 'em from selling millions of
copies, nor is it gonna keep 'em from released Episode II... you may not
like it, but a whole bunch of other people do.

-Bryan
hobartrus@hotmail.com
http://www.geocities.com/hobartrus/index.html
http://brickshelf.com/gallery/hobartrus