 Star Wars / 11900
    ISCC: Droids of Akabakar X —René Hoffmeister
   Hello, Since Thomas Bendt can't post here in LUGNET, I'm announcing his StarWras entrie for the ISCC: Droids of Akabakar X The story is in German, but use Babelfish to get a (funny) translation. However, the pics are worth the look: (URL) Grüße, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: ISCC: Droids of Akabakar X —Dave Johann
   (...) You aren't joking! The pictures are worth perusing even if you don't use the translator (which I'll do later today). I love the big brown beasie....that is quite a diarama. -Dave (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)