 Star Wars / 11900
ISCC: Droids of Akabakar X
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars
Date:
Tue, 16 Oct 2001 10:43:36 GMT

Hello,

Since Thomas Bendt can't post here in LUGNET, I'm announcing his StarWras
entrie for the ISCC:

Droids of Akabakar X

The story is in German, but use Babelfish to get a (funny) translation.
However, the pics are worth the look:

http://www.1000steine.de/themen/bauwettbewerb/starwars.htm

Viele Grüße, René