 Star Wars / 11886
  Check out this pic for RBR and other studio model colors

Hey all, Just upon visual inspection I must say that I think the RBR will go down in history as one of the greatest Lego sets ever made. The scale (it's HUGE!), proportions (correct for once concerning this particular ship design. The new electronic (...) (23 years ago, 7-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)