 Star Wars / 11882
  Blockade Runner on Shop@Home

Ok, I followed the links and have seen the pictures and, yeah, it's what we should expect from TLG - a set that will get Star Wars nuts like us buying it but also appealling to little Billy looking for that one Xmas gift to pester mum & dad for. (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade Runner on Shop@Home

(...) Of course some of us will buy it just for the new dark red pieces... ;-) JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 4-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Blockade Runner on Shop@Home

Try checking again... It's listed on the Lego website now as product #10019 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)