 Star Wars / 11868
    Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H —Kevin Knoot
   (...) I thought that was the real reason! ;) The Lucasfilm archive shots of the model show it as white with airbrushed "weathering" of some black paint to give it that "used" effect GL was going for in his universe. Lego was using reference shots (...) (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

        Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H —Mike Petrucelli
   (...) Its funny but I actually think your suggestion is the only way to make the model look as it is supposed to. Most people will probably not keep it like that though. Yes I wanted grey parts but as a model it would have been more astheticly (...) (23 years ago, 3-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)