 Star Wars / 11854
  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) Huh? Orange? Check your monitor's color balance. Those engine rings look clearly dark red to me. As far as the rest being white, until that "very light grey" is a standard color, we'll never get a truly accurate scheme. Such is life. best LFB (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) I think he meant the trans orange IN the engines. seen in the last pic. of the RBR. --Kevin W. § (23 years ago, 1-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)

  Re: Pics up for the RBR and Maul at S@H

(...) a (...) one (...) Correct, I was refering to the oragne IN the engines. Why is it not trans-red? -Mike Petrucelli (23 years ago, 2-Oct-01, to lugnet.starwars)